Hope y'all had a good mother's day, especially all you women out there.
Some highlights of the week:
- We had mother's Day and got to talk to family ☺
- We had interviews with President Savage, which are always good.
- We met with Elizabeth, Junior, Kelvin and Gloria. They are all doing good and we taught them about prophets and Jesus Christ and the great apostasy. The kids are really starting to enjoy church and mutual now. We're working on getting the parents more on board.
- We met with most our other investigators as well. We dropped a couple of them. But the rest are doing really well.
- Five of our investigators came to church yesterday. The kids Junior, Kelvin and Gloria seem to be enjoying church as they get to know more people. Tori and Rony are still going strong and love the Book of Mormon we gave them.
- We had a good zone conference. Those are always fun.
- We had our followup appointment with the Ansah family that we talked to last week. They like us coming over and their kids are the most interested in the gospel. Three of the kids came to church on Sunday. So far only the parents and two of the kids are investigators now.
- We got to know a really awesome part-member family that have come back to church recently. The two girls (9 and 11) are really excited to learn about the gospel.
- We visited our investigators Kayla and Maddy with President and Sister Savage and Elder Nattress of the 70. It was a really good visit for them.
- 7 of our investigators came to church.
- We had a pass off lesson for a Megan that lives in our area. She is really cool and loves the gospel.
- We'll officially be getting smartphones on Wednesday, so you may or may not see me on facebook.