Time has flown really fast. This week were able to meet with Kim, and Rez and Leila. Kim lesson went great when we talked about the Plan of Salvation. She had a bunch of really good questions. Rez and Leila's lesson wasn't too great. They are Muslim and they want proof from the old testament that Jesus is THE Son of God and took our sins upon him. They are a little more difficult. Personally I think that we won't be able to convince them if they have mindset. They've just got to pray and read the Book of Mormon. We got another investigator that we taught yesterday, Dawn. She is really awesome and loves what we teach her. We'll be working with her a lot.
So this week is transfers but we won't know what is going on until Wednesday because the whole system has changed because the MTC changed and the there will be a lot fewer missionaries moving around now. So this time next week I might be somewhere else.
- We got to hear from our mission president and remember that he's awesome.
- Started helping out a the Community Food Share food bank.
Ty will probably be baptized next week, because we have to wait until bishop goes back to the jail and gets written permission from his father saying that he can be baptized. And they are moving out of the ward this Saturday, so officially his baptism will happen in the Lafayette ward (just next door.)
We are going to be having a lesson with our top investigator Tony tomorrow so that should be very good.
We'll be eating Thanksgiving at the place that we are living at, with the Rices. They are an awesome family.
Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
Your favorite missionary,
- Met Elder Wilford W. Andersen of the Seventy. He's really awesome and so is his wife. They are really awesome.
- Made Mac n' Cheese waffles for dinner.
- Went to the baptism of Terry in our ward.
- Made a Snowman.
- Threw lots of snowballs.
- Taught some of our investigators that are awesome. Ty is going to be baptized around thanksgiving. Albert is really awesome, but we'll have to pass him off to the YSA Elders. Kisha is pretty cool, she's just super busy at the moment looking for a better job.
- Got to talk with a bunch more members that are awesome and I love.