Monday, February 6, 2017

The next 7 weeks......

Just now I found out the transfer doctrine that will determine my next 7 weeks. It's going to be a seven week transfer because the mtc is pushing things back a week. So I am getting transferred... back to Boulder. I'll be in the Louisville ward now, instead of the Broomfield ward. What is funny, is that on Sunday my Broomfield ward mission leader came to my Southlands ward and turns out that he is moving there next month. The ol' switcheroo
Elder Hendrick is staying in Southlands. My new companion is an Elder Black. I think I've seen him around.

Lars has pretty much dropped off. He didn't come to church this past Sunday and he's saying some weird stuff. I hope it works out for him. 

I heard that the superbowl was pretty crazy. We were getting live text updates from one of the young men JC in the ward. JC is not baptized because his father won't let him until he's 16. On Friday we got JC to teach the law of chastity at one of the young men's 16th birthday part. It was hilarious and awesome and really good. He's an awesome young man and he turns 16 in about a month, so I hope things work for him.

Nobody would sign up to feed us on superbowl dinner (I even highlighted the day on the calendar we pass around.). So we made our own dinner. And it was delicious. We made a roast and slow cooked it all night and day. And we made two large racks of ribs which we slow cooked for 8 hours in delicious sauce. We may or may not have cooked the ribs in some hundred dollar rum that we may have acquired somewhere. I've been sworn to secrecy. Anyways...

yeah

Peace,
Elder Wheelwright

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment