Monday, June 19, 2017

Transfers and half a pie

Well it's transfer time again, and many things are changing. Both me and my companion are leaving the area. 
I'll be in the Bible Park ward in the Denver Stake. My new companion will be Elder Melchin.

I'm a little sad to be leaving this area, because we finally got in contact with a media referral from a while ago, and they are so golden is crazy. The Hendricks are a married couple in their 50s. They are dying to meet with the missionaries. They want to feed us dinner, and they already each had a quad set. That's a missionaries dream. I wish them well. There are people out there everywhere like that. We just don't know them. And they don't either. But God knows.

The future holds many unknown things. Let's go out and find the good stuff.


Love,
Elder Wheelwright



No comments:

Post a Comment