Monday, November 6, 2017

Extra Terrestrial

Hey, so some things have happened in the last little bit. So for the past little while when I was with Elder Turner, he was dealing with health issues and going to lots of doctors and stuff. So he went home last Thursday and I was transferred to Louisville, one of my old areas. I'm loving being here once again and seeing all the people in the ward that I loved. My new companion is Elder Leonard. He's been out for about 4-5 months and he is really awesome and we are going to get lots of work done here.
This Friday we are having a zone conference and Elder Wilford W. Andersen of the Seventy will be coming to talk with us. I'm really excited for that.
This Saturday there will be a baptism here, Terry. She lives in our ward but has been taught by the sisters in Lafayette by special assignment because Terry is autistic. Also we are teaching a nine year old that will be baptized in Lafayette because they are moving there. So we're doing a little trade off.
Today I'll be going bowling again and then we'll play some volleyball, so that should be fun. 
Love,
Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment