Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Louisville Again!

So transfers happened last Thursday and both Elder Leonard and myself stayed in Louisville. We did however have to move out of our members' home (the Rice's) and into the Bishop's (Loveday's). Slight bummer because I love the Rice's, but I get to move into the Lovedays, whom I stayed with last time I was in Louisville. 
Also, another new thing is that I was asked to be a district leader. That's a new adventure right there.
We weren't able to meet with a lot of our investigators this week because they are all sick or out of town or whathaveyou. But this week should be really good.
Last night was the stake Christmas Fireside. Literally all it was was about 15 musical numbers. And it was the best. I've known this for a while, but the Boulder Stake is jam packed with incredible musical talent (70% of which is found in the Louisville ward). And it was all on display last night. It was well worth the price of admission (which was none, but still). 


Have a Wonderful week!

-----------------------------------
Your favorite missionary,
Elder Wheelwright

The Rice family




Image result for light the world images


(received this pic in a text message)
Fresh haircuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment