Monday, March 12, 2018

Peoria

Highlights:
- We had another "Why I believe" fireside last night and it was good. 
- Aleksa came to the fireside and she loved it. She is still doing really awesome.
- We finally met with Maddy, a 10yr old girl we're teaching. She is really cool, but we haven't been able to meet with her mom. Hopefully next time.
- We've been working with a lot of people and talking with some people that God has guided into our paths. Super cool.
- We're still having a bunch of fun here. Good times.


-----------------------------------
Your favorite missionary,
Elder Wheelwright


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathans response to some questions I asked him.

Peoria is actually pretty close to Denver. It's the city of Aurora. We are only 10 minutes from Bible Park, where I served before in Denver.
Elder Bailey is from South Carolina. Right in the middle of it. He came out a transfer after me but is going home the same time as me due to school.
Yeah, I'm using the same bike as before. It's still holding up well. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


March 11th, 2018

"Why I Believe" Fireside
(Picture from President Savage's FB page)


No comments:

Post a Comment