Friday, December 23, 2016

Suprise! Merry Christmas ... again

Things changed again and I'm emailing right now.

Hello. It is closer to Christmas now. Only a couple more days. ​
​I got the packages, and I couldn't carry them all. Thank you all for them! I'll have even more fun opening the presents. I'm thinking I might bring them when we skype, but I will be biking there so I don't know. I'll see how hard it would be. 

This week has probably been one of the best weeks of my mission. It's also a week we've been working the hardest. Weird right?   We set a goal to teach ten lessons this week, and by golly are we going to it. Today is the practically the last day we have to it. But we will do it. We've been working hard all week to achieve this, and the goal is coming in sight. Our hard work is going to pay off. It will be glorious. 

Elder Hendrick went sledding again.​
​It was a bad idea. But it was funny.

We have taught a lot of people that I haven't ever been able to get in with and its been pretty awesome. 

I made the tree from the package. 

​I'm still sick, but I've been feeling better and I'm on the up slope. 👍

Anything you guys want me to do or bring to the skype?


Elder Wheelwright




No comments:

Post a Comment