Thursday, July 7, 2016

2nd week

Hi. I'm doing fine and I've gotten used to things at the mtc. It's too much for me, but I'm trying to absorb everything and then I'll be happy when I leave. I will miss my district so much though. They really great and only three others are going to Denver North as well. Everyone else I really hope we meet up again. 

As far as everything being really weird here, the mission president thing was over with on Monday so we have the normal cafeteria back and that building. Turns out that the vast majority of all general authorities were here at some point last week including 10 of the 12 apostles at once. Pretty crazy. I shared some pictures on google drive that you can look at. That's pretty much it.

Later


Elder Wheelwright


Also my district has iPads and android tablets at the mtc.
It's pretty useful, but I have an iPad and would rather have an android tablet. Our district is what is called a Pilot district. We are pretty much the one district that they test things out on. Like tablets. We also have to tell our TRC people to take surveys and stuff like.. My companion Elder Heiner is the DL so I am his permanent senior companion while we are at the MTC.






No comments:

Post a Comment