Monday, July 18, 2016

YO...

So I flew out of the MTC Wednesday morning. Got up at 2:30 for my flight at 8:15. it was a long day. I got to the mission home and met my companion Elder Christensen. Pretty cool guy. He's from Alberta Canada and he is going home next march or something. I'm in the Boulder Zone and am in the Broomfield 1st and 3rd wards. There are so many names and people thrown at me and I remembered like 5% of them. Or less.

So this mission doesn't have tablets or anything, so I can only see your emails and stuff every Monday about this time. I don't know much else to say so ask me stuff.


The package. You should send me a good jump rope. The music rules here are pretty lax, so I'll want you to send me some of mine. I don't think Travis is back home yet, but I want you, Travis, to go on mom's hard drive and find the music I just put on there. you'll probably have to load it up in a program called music bee. I want everything in the classical and instrumental playlists. I guess just put it on a flash drive (32gb or bigger). I'll sort through that music when I get it. Thank you.

That's it right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment