Thursday, July 7, 2016

MTC week 3

This is my last week here at the MTC. I'm kinda ready for it and kinda not. It's whatever. I got a haircut today and it looks pretty good. I'm not one to like short hair, but they did a good job. You guys said that people are always getting fat at the MTC but I think I'm managing well. I  haven't checked but I might have gained weight, but I've been working out and exercising a lot. We tend to do that a lot because Elder Heiner did wrestling and mma so he knows how to work out. Several times after 21:30 there have been matches between him and other people. Pretty hardcore. So my district has to be the most unique or something. We have three Zone Leaders (Elder Castillo, Cox, and Baldwin), two STL (Sisters Jemmet and Sheffet) Two online coordinators (Sisters Tankersley and Jenson), two sacrament coordinators (Elders Barker and Mix), Elder Heiner who is the District Leader. And me who has nothing to do. And yes we only have 11 people in our district now. An Elder left last week and I really respect him for doing so, and he is going to come back out in a year. Nothing else really going on here. And an FYI, since I have a tablet I can look at any emails you send to me during the week. Also tell Grandma Garlick thank you for the package. My district enjoyed it and I needed the chapstick 'cuz my lips hurt real bad.

Elder Wheelwright


Image result for napoleon dynamite 'cuz my lips hurt real bad

No comments:

Post a Comment