Monday, November 28, 2016

Tidings of a Sad Missionary

Things have been a bit off this week, and things will be changing today. My companion Elder Bingham will be heading home today. I've known all week but he actually told me Friday. There were lots of meetings with President and lots of phone calls (with president and Elder Bingham's Family). I won't go into too many details but anxiety, anxiety attacks and he says he has gotten multiple promptings that he is needed elsewhere. Now I won't be a judge of him. I would rather trust in him. I'm just being his friend. 

That aside this week was way better than last week as far as the work goes. Were able to meet with Sharon last Monday. We had a good lesson about the atonement and trials. She wouldn't agree to coming to sacrament meeting, but she did say that would come to Gospel Principles, but that didn't end up happening. Me and my new companion (I don't know who yet) will meet with her tonight and talk to her about her testimony. 
We also met with Tony this week (at Del Taco again). He is a truly outstanding and amazing person and he has so much potential, and I just need to figure out how to unlock it. We are meeting with him this week again as well.

#LIGHTtheWORLD

^ Watch it. Live it. Share it.

See y'all next week,
Elder Wheelwright


LIGHTtheWORLD

Since a new star first appeared above Bethlehem, Christmas has been a season of light, reminding us that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. Together, we can celebrate His birth by making the world a brighter place, just like He did. #LIGHTtheWORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment