Monday, November 28, 2016

Transfer 4 - November 21 2016

Hello Peeps,

So my new companion is Elder Bingham. He is from Plaincity, Utah. He likes hunting and fishing, and his family raised cattle. He is a complete departure from how elder Hills is. Two different people.

Training is a hard thing. I don't prefer it.  I have never had an equal companion. I want to have a companion that is better than me, because I suck. I want to be trained more. But what can you do. I guess I'll deal.

So it finally got cold here. We got caught in a blizzard on Thursday. We rode our bikes through it. Not the safest but it worked. Each of us had one of our brakes frozen.
I bought a winter jacket just in the nick of time. I bought it the last Monday, and it served me well. It's pretty warm.

We had an appointment with our investigator Sharon for Thursday night, but she canceled it because of the weather. Sad day. I was willing to bike there too.  But we will be meeting with her tonight.  We are just at the stage where she needs increase her testimony so that she has more desire to quit coffee and come to church. 

We have other meetings set to go see Tony and Michael later this week. Michael is crazy busy as always, working two jobs. And Tony on the other hand has nothing to do.    We are going to eat lunch with him at Del Taco again this week.   

Sadly last week we didn't get around to riding around on an electric tandem bike. We decided to instead go to the church building and spend one last pday with the elders that are getting transferred. Maybe someday.

Good Night,
Elder Wheelwright

No comments:

Post a Comment